Alterra is looking for a People Services Manager to join our team. The People Services Manager will ensure that the People Services Team delivers an effective and efficient HR service to all business units, managers and employees achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and the highest quality in client delivery to consistently meet and exceed SLAs and OKRs.
Job Descriptions :
- Services Management
- Responsible for managing a team of individuals who are the first point-of-contact for new, current and former employees with questions on HR policies and services.
- Ensures that high levels of customer service are met and that employees’ questions and concerns are resolved in a timely, professional manner.
- Act as internal consultant along with HR Business Partners and other staff as appropriate to manage difficult / complex situations.
- Establish a best in class HR Service Center to support employee HR onboarding and inquiries pertaining to benefits, payroll, leaves of absence and other HR policy related matters.
- Collect and analyze service center statistics to enhance employee encounters and maximize team member productivity.
- Ensure all staff is trained and knowledgeable on content areas supported by the HR Service Center to achieve positive employee encounters.
- Compliance, HR Legal & Industrial Relations
- Helps ensure consistent application of policies and procedures across the organization.
- Lead Employee Relations (Industrial Relation) function.
- Lead the HR self audit process and general annual audit.
- Rewards & Benefit Management
- Function as an advisor and point person for all things compensation.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a job leveling and compensation framework to ensure fairness and consistency across the company.
- Build creative total compensation programs that help attract and retain top talent leveraging competitive market pay, equity, short term incentives, sales commission, spot bonuses, etc.
- Analyze costs and impacts of pay programs.
- General Affair & Facility Maintenance
- Overseeing office operations and Facility Management (building lease, equipment lease, vendor contracts, office moves, office insurance requirements, equipment / furniture purchases, landlord and property manager communications, etc.).
- Overseeing the petty cash and cash advance process.
- Overseeing the expatriate management including benefit, relocation and legal paperworks.
- Payroll & HR System
- Ensure all systems data is updated timely and accurately and new hires are on-boarded appropriately.
- Review, analyze and provide recommendations for future HRIS enhancements to improve HR efficiencies.
- Ensure data integrity and maintenance throughout the HRIS implementation by establishing ongoing audits and methods to make necessary corrections.
- Ensures that payroll actions are in conformance with employment practices and enforces the integrity of accounting procedures in the maintenance of Payroll records.
- Partner closely with recruiters and managers on position leveling and relevant market compensation for reqs and offers to ensure both internal and external equity.
- Bachelor Degree in any field is a must. Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related field. Master Degree in Social or Business Administration is beneficial.
- 7+ years of progressively responsible HR experience
- 3+ years of Manager’s experience
- Exceptional communication skills including effective listening and oral/ written communication.
- Good situational judgment in the context of supervisory counseling and conflict resolution.
- Knowledge of human resources systems.
- Working knowledge of Local and Regional Labor regulations.
- Working knowledge of Google applications and MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- Ability to coach, motivate and promote collaboration