Alterra is looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team. The position is responsible for being able to compete in the market and facilitate sales with a variety of product types and complete, as well as to increase revenue, and maintain a strong relationship with clients. By having the skills to find new leads, present and negotiate with clients, and also control the implementation process.
- Finding Market Opportunities
- Proactively collect identification new opportunities, deliver innovative solutions to clients.
- Collect and escalate possible issues.
- Respond to the needs of client and ensure level of satisfaction.
- Report client performance, and possible opportunities from new client.
- Collect the current customer base, including portfolios, to identify potential sales opportunities.
- Revenue & Profits Focused
- Find new business leads
- Sell, present, create and improve proposals for new and existing client
- Negotiation and closing of deals: lead contract negotiations to establish a strong working relationship with partners, and to ensure mutual growth of the partnership
- Conduct outreach to clients, and timely follow-up on the collaboration proces.
- Responsible for building and overseeing the development and growth of transactions of new clients.
- Relationship Cultivation
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers and company stakeholders
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients Answer calls and emails from clients, identify the issue and make suggestions for future or new products or services.
- Implementation Process
- Make insight into product development and competitive positioning
- Collect financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profit.
- Contract drafting and review, complete on-boarding and legal document.
- Coordination with internal stakeholders about implementation process
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Marketing, or related field.
- Having a minimum of 1-2 years as a Business Development or related working experience
- Preferably having background in Banking, Digital or Telco industry would be an advantage.
- Having outstanding communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills with a customer-oriented mindset.
- Able to handle multiple projects and/or tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Having technical related knowledge is more advantage