Alterra is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The position is responsible to ensure projects are completed on time within specific constraints by properly gathering requirements, setting measurable goals, managing and tracking the development process.
- Project Assessment
- Understands the goal and values of each project and translates to proper documentation.
- Accomplish the requirements gathering process between external and internal stakeholders.
- Assess the business value and development effort estimation.
- Project Planning
- Produces deliverables needed for project development.
- Create a solid timeline and measurable checkpoints.
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Project Management
- Promotes the project goals and vision and empowers the business value internally and externally.
- Prioritize backlog based on business priorities versus effort estimation and dependencies.
- Maintain the velocity of the development process and produce comprehensive reports.
- Organize meetings to discuss project goals and progress updates.
- Project Handover
- Prepare technical and non-technical documentation of the project.
- Conduct ownership transfers from the project team to operations.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-2 years of business analyst/ system analyst experience
- Experiencing at least two years as a project/product manager of an IT company or department.
- Basic knowledge of software development process and lifecycle
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Organization and time management