Alterra is looking for a Corporate Finance Manager to join our team. The position is responsible for manage the group on capital sufficiency (equity and debt fund rising), possibility of M&A/JV Establishment divestment and manage the group's on shareholding structure and investors/financiers relations.
- Manage the capital structure of the group
- Analyze, advice, and communicate with relevant stakeholders regarding capital needs/ position of the companies.
- Manage and initiate necessary actions to ensure fulfillment of capital needs.
- Manage efficient amount and structure of the companies’ capital
- Manage and prepare necessary paperwork to enable capital movement between companies
- Manage the assets allocation of the group
- Manage the allocation of assets to business units, long-to-medium term investment, short term investment, liquid assets considering the relevant risk
- Manage the allocation of capital to the business units maintaining an optimal rate of return considering the relevant risks
- Maintain an optimal return on cash reserve
- Manage communication with relevant parties
- Manage the execution of financial initiatives
- Manage the preparation and execution of due diligence process
- Manage the preparation and execution of necessary internal and external approval processes
- Manage the deal negotiation, structuring, and closing processes, considering the due diligence results
- Manage the preparation and execution of necessary transaction documents
- Provide insights and advice related to the initiative from the commercial, risk, and governance perspectives
- Manage the communication with the relevant internal and external parties
- Manage the execution of fundraising initiatives
- Manage and ensuring the preparation of the pitch deck
- Manage and ensuring the road show and communication with the prospective investors
- Manage the data room and Q&A process
- Manage the financial analysis, projection, and budgeting processes
- Manage the periodic (monthly, quarterly, and annual) analysis of financial and operational performance of the group and present it to the relevant leadership personnel
- Manage the preparation of financial projection of the group
- Manage the preparation of financial budget of the group
- Min. Bachelor Degree or having master degree is preferable.
- 4+ years of working experience in investment banking, private equity investment, corporate finance advisory, and/or corporate finance executive
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of accounting, financial analysis and reporting, regulations, taxation, industry, and market.
- Understanding of risks, investment and budgets.
- Have a good project management and financial modelling skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill, including report writing, and presentation skills.
- Have a good interpersonal skills, including networking, teamwork, influencing, and adaptability.
- Have a good problem-solving skills, ex: strategic thinking, analytical thinking, and attention to detail
- Endurance to regulation