- Build relationships with senior business leaders to offer thought leadership on organisational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Consult with leaders to create a comprehensive people plan to influence lasting change over large functions.
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex.
- Design and quickly implement solutions that cut across multiple disciplines, even those beyond people and organisational solutions.
- Provide expertise in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, compensation and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs, and strategic development.
- Use and request data strategically — Identify and surface trends in both qualitative and quantitative data to help improve organisational health, understand when data will assist in making smart, informed decisions. Interpret complex analyses and tie back to business priorities.
- 7+ years experience with a role combination in People Operations or Talent Acquisition or Business Partner
- Experience working with & coaching senior executives
- Having excellence skills in HR analytics and data driven
- Acquire certified coach is a plus
- Ability to influence and coach employees at all levels of the organization
- Strong program management skills and leadership skills
- Proven success working in rapidly changing, high velocity environment
- Experience working across city and cultures