- Ensuring employees know what benefits are offered by the company.
- Assisting employees with the enrollment process for savings and insurance schemes.
- Answering any questions employees have about their benefits.
- Communicating with insurance and savings providers to resolve issues.
- Conducting presentations that educate employees about their benefits.
- Informing employees about any changes to the benefits structure.
- Ensuring the company’s benefits and leave-of-absence policies comply with law.
- Keeping up-to-date records of each employee’s benefit profile.
- Calculating what the cost to company is for each benefit offered.
- Managing HR records including, résumés, applicant logs, and employee forms.
- Issuing employment contracts and verifying completion.
- Organizing and updating employee files
- Managing Expatriate Employee for their legality
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, law, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human resource roles
- Posses a financial or budget projection knowledge
- Strong knowledge on HRIS, payroll, taxation, and also asset management.
- Having an experience in compliance will be a good advantage
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of employment law and compensation & benefits.