- Supports the talent management strategy by leading initiatives in the areas of talent acquisition, talent reviews, succession planning and career planning.
- Develop hiring strategies to ensure the hiring needs is fulfilled
- Contribute to the design and delivery of training courses.
- Design Coaching & Mentoring programs and tools.
- Design talent review and succession planning tools and processes.
- Drive succession plan progress with high-impact solutions and action plans in partnership with the business
- Facilitates change management and communication efforts.
- Support the establishment and management of all talent management processes and related learning systems
- Management of partner vendors and their services.
- Talent development managers need the ability to collect, gather, and analyze data and present concise actionable results
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Experience 5+ years in Talent Management
- In-depth knowledge on OKR implementation and goal setting technology platform.
- Experience on business strategy, organizational design and talent optimization.
- Demonstrated strategic mindset, effective consulting and influencing skills including project and process management experience
- Flexibility, adaptability, agility; able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously
- Having strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to collaborate and influence