- Develop User Experience roadmaps for customer and user along with applications, systems, and interfaces.
- Ensure to drive innovation across User-Centered Design practice.
- Recommend best approaches for implementation of user experience.
- Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers.
- Lead creative and holistic thinking across diverse product releases, platforms, and devices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams as well as the greater UX team throughout the design process
- Ability to influence and solicit buy-in with stakeholders and business leadership
- Have empathy for customer needs and always think of business goals.
- Min. 3 years experience in the User Experience field.
- In-depth knowledge about User Experience
- Should possess strong skills in Analytical and Research
- Have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proven ability to data-driven and strategic thinking.
- Experience managing a successful team.